Sunday, August 14, 2011

everything happend for a reason

everythinghappend for a reason.but in your case sumpahh tak tau apa reason dia.
lately ive been so stress about my mom.she is sooo overreacting. im 20 not 2.haihh.
i do think that i need a vacay or go somewhere far just to ease my mind.i just realize that we wont stay the same for all our years.somehow we will change,maybe from this person to a whole new person.im not saying that im change or i love changes.fact is i dont.i dont want to,i dont think there is anything wrong with me that i need to.im fine with whoever im hangging with.what i do now.i dont care.im just a person that lovee enjoying my life hangging with the one i love and care.just being happy in any condition.that is 'peace' for me. :))
what should i do is to just feel good about myself.pray to god that everything will be fine and great in the future.okayy.dah habiss luah luah.baru je habis pack pack baju nak balik hostel yang tak jauh mana.nak kene mandi jap.tak tau kenapa tapi saya sukaaa sangat mandi amalam malam.sejukk je nak tido nanti.semalam kalah main scrabble dgn jijol.hahahha.best have fun dengan member buat benda bodoh..benda bodoh jadi tak bodoh mana bila kitorang sama sama.aww aww.
//x.exps.me?c27a99dc48f

_________________________
I have added cool emoticons to this message.
To see them go to http://x.exps.me?c27a99dc48f0413b1a5872e46e60862f

No comments:

Post a Comment