Thursday, May 9, 2013

bora bora tak dapat pd pun boleh lahh. ahahha

last month was a great month. spend my birthday with my parents and family especially my sweet 59 mother. my new workmates si sebby and amy kidnaped me and we went to pd for two days one night stay just to celebrate my birthday. hahahh. konon sweet gla ah tu. we stayed at this hotel what was the name again. selesa beach resort kut. hahah. its funny cause i remember oone time me and my friends trespassing this hotel few years ago just to hang by the beach. mcm org ape pnjat tembok bagai. sebby was so cute he bought me cake from pasar malam and suprise me by the beach. although mak impikan cake red velvet tapi that one cake from pasar malam sure did made my day. we hang by the beach for so long. with all the food that we bought from pasar malam that night. hahaha. me and amy beli jagung rebus few sticks and eat them with pleasure of our feet being soaked in the sea salt water. it was a good day to remember. we hang out by the beach till almost 3 in the morning and suddenly i heard voices of man. was so weird because i look around and theres no one except for the three of us. tbe tbe baru nampak ade dua kepala coming from the sea. was so creepy xtau dari mane dua org tu datang. tak nampak pun ade org mandi ke ape. we were guessing they were the foreigners who cant afford safe flight and landing. hahah. and that moment end our night. hahaha. now this moment as well will end my night today. goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment