Sunday, May 16, 2010

entri yg kau conform xnk baca.

seriously aku xske jdikan blog tempat semua luahan sedih dan sentap aku.its not the reason i create this blog after all.i want to entertaint people thru my real live story.to make people laugh and smile like HELL-O.someone inspired me to create this blog.i enjoy it to see people smile while reading my blog.so im trying not to put my sad story,cause everyone have their own story.i wanna help them inspired by my post and story.okay,im in a middle of lost and grief.haha (start sudah luahanku yg tiada peminatnya)college life just so pack.i have to work at hospitals and goverment clinic 4weeks in a row.penat sgt till i dont have time for myself.
it get to me tht i may did something wrong to a person before.sometimes tbe2 kita rasa xsenang hati,mcm sedih je tbe2.i try to get over it.the recipe is you just need someone beside you.someone you can smile jut by looking at one face.you can go and look for the joy.laugh like hell but you cant run at all time.it will get to you one day.either you are strong enough to go thru or else.i should forget everything about the past.but it mean so much to me that i dont want to forget.not even the sad moments i had.i want to keep it as memories.i want to enjoy laugh like hell and do whatever to make myself happy.but with all the memories i had in my head.i would do anything to rewind the past and correct all the mistakes that ive done.but i cant so i get what i deserve,i can only change myself now in order to avoid the same mistakes.i got a feeling this is my point right nw.im tired waiting then people just let me down.i will not have strong faith in anyone anymore.i will not hope for anything anymore.just enjoying my life as im still breathing.alhamdulillah.

p/s:to you,sorry for everyhting ive done before.and thnks for every moments and journey.foolish me if i said i didnt miss a thing.

1 comment:

  1. mesti kau excited tengok ada comment.

    iye, comment ini bukan dari peminat kau.
    tapi kawan baik kau, yang lagi penting ke-2 selepas family kau.

    kau aku dan kita. tetap hot. pssst

    ReplyDelete